The Cabot School District is now accepting registration packets for the spring semester beginning January 3, 2017.
Grades K-6th will register at the Central Administrative Office (602 North Lincoln Street, Cabot, AR 72023).
Grades 7th-12th will register at their assigned school. This can be done from now until Friday, December 16th and will resume Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017. If you are unsure what school your child will attend, please call the Central Administrative Office at 501-843-3363 and we’ll be happy to assist your family.
*Reminder: You can still register for Pre-k. For more information or to pick up a registration packet, call Eva Zweifel at 501-843-3363 ext. 1014.
Prior to a child's admission to an Arkansas public school, the parent, guardian, or other responsible person shall provide the school with the following:
1) Copy of child's Social Security card or request that the school district assign a nine-digit number designated by the Arkansas Department of Education. (In July 2005 the district began assigning a student identification number to every student in the district to be used on documents that are public.)
2) The district must have one of the following to verify the child's age:
• Birth Certificate
• A statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the child's date of birth
• An attested baptismal certificate
• A passport
• An affidavit of the date and place of birth by the child's parent or guardian
• Previous school records
• Military ID
3) Health Records:
Immunizations are up-to-date
Pre-K Immunization Requirements
Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
Grades 1st-12th Immunization Requirements
7th Grade Immunization Requirements
Registration Form completed
Health Questionnaire Form completed
Contact Information Form completed
Home Language Survey completed
Verification of Residence completed
4) Proof of Residency - current utility bill, current real estate contract or current rental agreement.
Students who have previously attended school in another district should bring their latest report card, if available.
Students receiving special education services should bring a copy of the current Individualized Education Program (IEP).