Flu Vaccination Clinics Dates & Times 2023 – Paperwork Must Be Completed
October 9, 2023
Monday, October 16th: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cabot High School Loft (Available to high school students only and Cabot District Staff)
Friday, October 20th: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cabot Health Unit (For all students and staff)
*The Cabot Health Unit is located at 118 S 1st Street.
For your high school student to receive the flu vaccine Monday, Oct. 16th at school, you must:
1. Read the Vaccine Information Statement for the vaccine.
2. Read and complete the front and back of the Arkansas Department of Health
(ADH) consent form.
3. PRINT clearly all information required on the ADH consent form.
5. Sign the school district (FERPA) consent form (you may have signed this form at
the beginning of the school year when your child was registered for school).
6. Return both consent forms to your child’s school nurse as quickly as possible. Your student may also bring the paperwork with them to the flu clinic Monday.
The consent forms must be completed and signed by the parent before your high school student can receive the flu vaccine. The forms are attached in the links above.
There is “No Out-of-Pocket Expense” to students for flu vaccinations. If students have private insurance, Medicaid or AR Kids, that information will be requested on the immunization forms.
ALL employees must present their insurance card or have insurance # on the consent form in order to receive the vaccine. There is “No Out-of-Pocket Expense” to all employees for flu vaccinations and no co-pay will be charged.