Flu Vaccination Clinics Dates & Times 2021
October 13, 2021
Monday, October 18th: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cabot High School Loft (Available to high school students only and Cabot District Staff)
Friday, October 22nd: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cabot Health Unit (For all students and staff)
*The Cabot Health Unit is located at 118 S 1st Street.
*Flu Mist is not available
For your high school student to receive the flu vaccine Monday, Oct. 18 at school, you must:
1. Read the Vaccine Information Statement for the vaccine.
2. Read and complete the front and back of the Arkansas Department of Health
(ADH) consent form.
3. PRINT clearly all information required on the ADH consent form.
4. Make sure you have signed the ADH consent form for the flu vaccine.
5. Sign the school district (FERPA) consent form (you may have signed this form at
the beginning of the school year when your child was registered for school).
6. Return both consent forms to your child’s school as quickly as possible. (Turn paperwork into school nurse on Friday, or your student can turn it in during the flu clinic on Monday.)
The consent forms must be completed before your student can receive the flu vaccine.
There is “No Out-of-Pocket Expense” to students for flu vaccinations. If students have private insurance, Medicaid or AR Kids, that information will be requested on the immunization forms.
ALL employees must present their insurance card or have insurance # on the consent form in order to receive the vaccine. There is “No Out-of-Pocket Expense” to all employees for flu vaccinations and no co-pay will be charged.