Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
Feb 28, 2018
*For the most current information on Kindergarten Registration, please click HERE!
Kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins soon.
Enrollment will be held at the Central Administrative Office at 602 North Lincoln Street.
The district will offer extended hours as listed below.
Monday, April 16, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
8:30 a.m. until 5:45 p.m.
*Children who will turn five (5) years of age on or before August 1, 2018 should be enrolled*
Here are the documents needed to complete registration.
1. Guardian Photo ID
2. Proof of Residency – one of the following:
• Current utility bill
• Current real estate contract or closing documents
• Current rental agreement.
3. Proof of age - one of the following:
• Birth Certificate
• A statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the child's date of birth
• An attested baptismal certificate
• A passport
• An affidavit of the date and place of birth by the child's parent or guardian
• Previous school records
• Military ID
4. Social Security Number
• Copy of child's Social Security card or an alternate number will be assigned upon parental request
5. School Records
• Students who have previously attended school in another district should bring their latest report card, if available.
6. Health Records
• Immunization documentation (must be submitted before attending school)
7. Other Documents - School staff may ask for any of the following when appropriate.
• Completion of the school district's Student Registration Form
• Health or physical examination records
• Academic records
• Attendance records
• Individualized Education Program (IEP)/Evaluation Report (ER)
• Special education records
• Legal documents