Cabot Public Schools Unveils New Mobile App
January 16, 2015
January 16th, 2015
Cabot Public Schools is proud to debut its new mobile app.
The app gives parents, students, staff and patrons direct and immediate access to school news, notifications, student info, resources and much more!
All this information is available in one place and right at your fingertips. It's also free and just a single download away.
Superintendent Dr. Tony Thurman says, “The new app is another communication tool that enables Cabot Schools to better connect with families, students and the community. This app has been in development for several months and we encourage everyone to download it!”
The free official Cabot Public Schools app is available right now in the App Store for iPhones and on Google Play for Android users.
If you have an iPhone, to get started visit the App Store and search for Cabot Public Schools or Cabot School District. Once you find it, just click on it to download the app to your phone.
If you have an Android phone, you'll go to Google Play, and again either search Cabot Public Schools or Cabot School District and download it to your phone.
Once it's downloaded, you'll want to explore all the features available. It's a great place to stay connected.
• Keep up-to-date on the district's top news stories
• Customize your app to follow and get notifications from the district and/or school(s) of your choice
• Calendar of school events
• Find contact and staff information on each school and departments
• Access student information, grades, upcoming assignments, and cafeteria balances
• If you're new to the district, find your school and your student's bus route
• Lunch menus
• Pay cafeteria balances
• Resources for students, parents, faculty and staff
• Provide feedback, suggestions or contact the superintendent
Our new Cabot Public Schools app also automatically translates all this information into more than 50 languages. All you have to do is go to the Settings Icon and select your preferred language.
If you're not able to download the app, don't worry. We'll still continue distributing all our information just like we have before through social media, phone calls, texts, emails, website, school announcements, and newsletters. This new app is just another tool to help us connect with you.
*We encourage you to always follow the district (Cabot Public Schools) to keep up-to-date on important information.
Click HERE to read the press release.